Job Number 71262BR
Job Title Promotions Producer, Telemundo New York
Business Segment NBCUniversal Local
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - TLM WNJU
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State New Jersey
City Fort Lee
• College degree in communications, Journalism, or related field
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in television production, including shooting and editing in a deadline driven environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bilingual- native Spanish, ability to communicate effectively in English
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Strong writing ability and a solid understanding of video production
• Work location -- Ft Lee, NJ or New York City, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Strong writing, shooting & editing skills
• Passionate about news, and producing material that drive viewing
• Ability to direct production of promos, commercials and content segments
• Knowledge of Social Media and OTT, desire to learn and execute campaigns for new platforms
• Must be able to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail
• Organized, ability to multi-task
• Desire to work in a positive, team focused environment
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.