Job Number 71232BR
Job Title NBC4 New York & Telemundo 47 Internships - Fall 2022
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Campus Programs Interns
Posting Category Internships
About Us NBCUniversal internships are true learning and growth opportunities that help set students up for an exciting future career in media. We are committed to developing early career talent, and we are focused on helping our interns realize their potential and their dreams.
NBCU interns are a diverse and curious community of innovators and trailblazers. They bring their passion for media, entertainment, and technology along with their desire to learn each day. They contribute to our vast and diverse portfolio of businesses in hands-on ways that matter. We provide a program full of opportunities for professional development, leadership exposure, connection, networking, and fun.
While we continuously monitor COVID-19 and its impact, we plan to host fall internships in both a virtual and in-person format. Opportunities listed will either be in-person (requiring an intern to work from an NBCU office location 16-24 hours per week) based on the location mentioned or virtual, depending on business needs. For certain positions there might be an opportunity for interns to participate throughout the entirety of the academic year. These particular opportunities and their dates will be confirmed during the interview process.
Country United States
State Multiple Locations
City See List Below
• Must be actively enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited institution during the length of the program.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
• If selected for a virtual internship, must be working from a location within the United States during all hours worked.
• If selected for an in-person internship, must be willing to work in the designated city and state as mentioned in the job responsibilities section.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Students with class standing of junior or above preferred.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• A background in any of the following areas: Journalism, Production, Communications, English, Digital Media, Research, Sales, Finance, Marketing.?
• Strong interest in the media industry.??
• Commitment to building an inclusive work environment.?
• Ability to multitask and highly organized.??
• Excellent verbal and written communication.??
• Previous internship experience within a corporate setting.?
• Social Media Platforms
• Final Cut Pro
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• SEO tools such as Google Trends
• Experience with Dalet Galaxy and/or WSI Max.
• AP Style writing??
• Fluent in Spanish is a plus (written and verbal).
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.