Altabank, the largest community bank in Utah, is hiring an Assistant Operations Manager I for the Grove Creek branch.
- Schedule and monitor daily activities of operations staff
- Monitor department activities for compliance with established policy and regulations
- Take action to resolve any out-of-compliance issues
- Provide friendly, professional, personal service to all customers
- Track and post balancing record to monitor tellers' performance
- Track and monitor new account representatives' performance
- Train tellers and new account representatives on efficiency and correcting common errors
- Motivate tellers and new account representatives to achieve PEAK levels
- Run quarterly PEAK reports
- Back-up teller and new account representatives as needed
- Maintain a professional work environment and appearance
- Three to five years of similar or related experience
- A two-year college degree
- Must have in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affecting deposit programs within the Bank
- Strong supervisory, compliance, leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems accurately and efficiently
- Good computer skills
We offer competitive pay based on experience, excellent full benefit package, paid time off and holiday pay.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.
WHAT WE OFFER
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Starting salary is dependent upon relevant experience and may vary based on the geographic location of the position. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a health savings account option, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a health rewards program, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, discounts on banking products and services, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time. Visit our website for more details!
COMPANY OVERVIEW: We are a family of banks whose unique local presence reflects the communities we serve. We welcome the opportunity to grow and change as our customers and communities do the same. Read our story, learn about our banks, and experience life at Glacier Bancorp, Inc. all from our website. Check it out!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.