New Horizon Counseling Center • Valley Stream, NY 11580
New Horizon Counseling Center, a thriving behavioral health agency, is seeking an experienced, friendly and welcoming front desk administrative assistant for our Corporate Office in Valley Stream.
As a front desk administrative assistant, you will serve as a positive first impression of the agency at all times, while handling the daily responsibilities of a receptionist with efficiency. You will answer inquiries, provide information to visitors, and maintain an organized front desk. This position requires an articulate, well presented and focused individual who will greet visitors in a professional manner. Additionally, this must be someone capable of managing incoming calls professionally, while also helping workers with numerous other administrative tasks.
The front desk administrative assistant will also be responsible for the following:
· Manage the front desk
· Greet and assist visitors to the office, as well as provide any general support to visitors
· Organize office operations and procedures
· Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
· Accept, log in and distribute deliveries
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Maintain contact lists
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Assist to resolve administrative problems
· Handle multiple projects
· Maintain a neat and orderly appearance of conference rooms and all general areas
· Order and Maintain office supplies for the office
· Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying for management
· At least two (2) years of healthcare related experience.
· Experience as an executive administrative assistant
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to maintain professional conduct when interacting with a wide range of personalities both internally and externally;
· Ability to work independently, efficiently and cooperatively with others: self-starter; detail oriented; commitment to excellence; practical problem-solving ability; organizes work and manages time well; listens carefully and takes other’s views into account
Job Type: Full-time
New Horizon Counseling Center • South Ozone Park, NY 11420 • Yesterday
Percepta • New York, NY 10001 • Mar 18
Barnabas Health • Jersey City, NJ 07097 • May 9
Borough of River Edge • River Edge, NJ 07661 • May 13