Document Solutions Specialist – Wide Format Printing, MPS (Managed Print Services) and Reprographics
Document Solutions Specialists are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sales of Managed Print Services, small format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales and placements of the ARC Skysite SmartScreens. Document Solution Specialists drive new business growth by scheduling presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales or expanding the solutions already in place.
If you have industry experience or a desire to learn and are an outgoing person who enjoys selling, this may be the position for you!
These are the exciting things you get to do:
• Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
• Utilize Hubspot CRM on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
• Initiate and follow sales process by understanding client’s business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business. Is able to close business by overcoming objections.
• Build and manage an active pipeline of opportunities within assigned territory.
• Prepare and present to all levels within the client organization.
• Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
• Understand the ARC Document Solution’s Value Proposition and competitive advantages with the ability to deliver it formally to clients.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations.
• Understand components of margin and find ways to maximize profitability.
These are the attributes that will help you to succeed:
• Independent, self-motivated sales professional that can work independently
• Record of above-quota sales
• Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling and closing skills
• Effectively communicates ideas, information and concepts in a variety of presentation settings, relying on excellent oral and written communication skills
• Some experience with selling printing services
• Driven to produce a high level of sales performance and quota over achievement.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
• Dynamic outgoing personality with the ability to network at industry mixers and local associations.
• Ability to prospect via telephone or other media to set in-person appointments.
• Print Sales, with Large Format experience
• Knowledge of Digital Print Sales
• Training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face to face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions.
• Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
• Company furnished laptop and cell phone
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
• Management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply Here: ~~~